Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-09-2011 , 08:26 AM
Great community

3D Modeller

Hi,

as a newbie at 3D graphic at all, I would like to ask you what does modeller need to do and how it looks like in real studio. He is gonna get some 2D objects and everything what he needs to do is just remodel it into 3D or he needs to create first some stuff by his own and then remodel it ? I'm asking that because my problem is that I really would like to be great modeller but my fantasy and imagination are really low and wondering that I will need to create some fantasy monsers, creatures etc. by my own too :/ Also would like to know if there is some "academy" for modelling as Animation Mentor is for animations....
Hope you understand what I thought...

Creck

Last edited by Creck; 09-09-2011 at 10:16 PM.