Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 31-03-2005 , 02:20 AM

a Problem with animations .....

hello everyone ,

in the last days i did a few animations , when i am finishing to export them in butch render using Avi format the movies getting extrimly slow , and it is taking alot of space for a simple animation ...

there is a solution for this problem ?

thank u ! user added image

# 2 31-03-2005 , 02:28 AM
Subscriber
the defalt avi out of maya is not the best of comprestions. Normaly what most people do is have it save it to a numbered sequence of bmp or tga images.. have a nother program like afterEfects splice them togather. and right form there or in Vdub conpress with divx5.2 more quality with less file space. the divx and vdub you can download with no problem. what you use to put all the frams togather in a raw avi though depends on what you have at hand. Maybe one of the other SM'ers can make a sugestion on a freeware app that will do it.

# 3 31-03-2005 , 02:39 AM
i got Adobe primeir and i tried to put a sequence of images in tga format , but each pic takes 5 sec's for switching to the next pic ,so i cant realy see an animation.

Last edited by mussa; 31-03-2005 at 02:48 AM.
# 4 31-03-2005 , 06:39 AM
Subscriber
there is a setting in that app I belive to state how long each fram should last... when you inport a bunch of pic's.

# 5 31-03-2005 , 01:24 PM
Do u know how to import a bunch of pic's in a specific program ? you have mantion After Effect ... , do you know how can i do it there ?

thank u