SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / Movie render node error code!

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

20-11-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
morgannixon

Movie render node error code!
I’m trying to create a movie render node so I can watch my video reference on an image plane while I animate but my home computer is having problems with doing this.

On my school computers I would take an AVI and using a lambert I’ll go into color and select the “movie” render node, find the AVI in the “Image Name” section and then check “Image Sequence” and it would work great every time!

I tried the same thing at home and I got this error message:

// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2018/scripts/AETemplates/AEfileTemplate.mel line 42: Image conversion (to IFF) failed

I also tried to open files that I created on my school’s computers where I succesfully created a movie on an image plane but even they didn’t work!

any ideas??

thanks!

Tags
#imageplane , #maya2017 , #maya2018 , #movie , #rendernode