Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 15-11-2004 , 12:06 PM
Kevin
# 17 15-11-2004 , 12:54 PM
my dear god kevin! i just saw the £4700 price tag.. then realised that was each month for 36 months!! Why is a watch worth more than a house!?? Does it speak to you and make tea whilst solving world hunger!?!?! user added image

:bandit:
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 18 15-11-2004 , 01:11 PM
SM Tea Boy
user added image

user added image

user added image
One of these

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 19 15-11-2004 , 01:21 PM
Kevin
nice pics dave, classy watch - i want one for xmas if thats possible?

# 20 15-11-2004 , 01:21 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
my dear god kevin! i just saw the £4700 price tag.. then realised that was each month for 36 months!! Why is a watch worth more than a house!?? Does it speak to you and make tea whilst solving world hunger!?!?! user added image

:bandit:
Alan

No but it looks nice user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 21 15-11-2004 , 01:22 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Kevin
nice pics dave, classy watch - i want one for xmas if thats possible?

Sure is mate i have your credit card details remember user added image

# 22 15-11-2004 , 01:25 PM
Kevin
bastard LOL

# 23 15-11-2004 , 01:50 PM
SM Tea Boy
ah look what i got user added image what you got mate casio was it not?

user added image

David

Attached Thumbnails

# 24 15-11-2004 , 01:52 PM
ill take 3 of those "grande complications" together with the volcano island secret base wallpapered with HD plasmaTV´s and some ferraris...

you can charge it to my credit card if you wish!user added image

translating fun:
Loro=parrot
trola=fake/lie
grande=big

i guess the watch name is uncomplete, it is "grande complications youll have in paying it"

Last edited by dragonfx; 15-11-2004 at 01:59 PM.
# 25 15-11-2004 , 01:58 PM
Kevin
no mate it was a tissot user added image

# 26 15-11-2004 , 04:31 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Peltra
Maybe a new monitor that dosn't flicker at 1280*1024 user added image

Maybe a monitor that can actually go that high! user added image And preferrably is bigger than 14" user added image

Or maybe just my girlfriend's, oh sorry, EX-girlrfriend's ruptured spleen on a silver platter or something like that...

In case you're wondering, I just got the :tdown: , but that's ok, because it was only 2½ years, and the reason she gave me was pretty good ("I just need a little time alone"), so I'm not angry or hurt in any way... I'm totally cool with it!

# 27 15-11-2004 , 05:39 PM
Subscriber
Oh, and World of Warcraft, of course user added image

# 28 16-11-2004 , 04:32 PM

World peas and hominy... I mean...

...actually, I really want more time to learn Maya and the time to really get into my project. I've been working on this frickin' thing for the past 4 years and I'd like to be further on it than building mt second character out of four. My first isn't even rigged nor does he have clothes or anything. Oooo oooo, and a Maya mentor! Yeah, that's it! Oh yeah, baby! That's it! And sleep! Oh crikey yeah! Sleep would just be so awesome and incredible! Ooooooo! And I want to meet Frozone too! Yeah! Who am I kidding, right?

Russell :bored:

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com
# 29 24-11-2004 , 09:16 PM
Subscriber
all i want for christmas is you... :devious:

but seriously..if you guys can come over and inject me with some maya skill for xmas, would be ace.

Thanks in advance...

# 30 25-11-2004 , 05:12 PM
yeah a vcard ...processor ...ram,,,and more ram...ram again...and Feng zhus mind for a change...DAMN THAT GUY IS SO COOL!!