Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 31-10-2005 , 12:36 PM

How to model inner area of the human mouth? Teeth/gum and toung.

I am making a character. All that is left is, his eyes, finger nails, and his teeth and other inside area.

I asked this at CGsociety board but didn't get much help. So i am trying it here.

I can make teeth and gums seperate. But when i attach them. I don't see teeth as a seperate object from the gums. I want to texture everything afterwords but is there a way to have teeth showing up as just teeth but are attached to gums?

I really need help with this one. Please if you know, tell me. If there are any good tutorials out there, let me know.

Thanks.

# 2 01-11-2005 , 09:49 PM
I'm not totally sure what you're asking but you can do a lot with texturing very simple geometry to make it appear as separate pieces. You can also do it quickly by selecting the faces that make up the teeth and applying a different material.

# 3 02-11-2005 , 11:59 AM
Thanks alot you helped with something.