Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 01-02-2007 , 12:30 AM
Subscriber
for an extra $1000-2000, as it was the cost has killed me.., I got it for ProTools and that will not work without an M-Box ($800 student price) and on it goes user added image I know my friend, but the cost put it out of the question, at least I have a dual Intel Mac and also a dual Intel windows laptop and blah blah similar PC.., , though I have no intention of putting any more on the Mac for obvious reasons, no windows stuff, maybe WORD, but as it is it has Final Cut Pro 5.1 (plus peripherals) and ProTools 7.3 (plus peripherals) so I'm cooking with gas there. user added image

as I say, he who knows what is enough will always have enough user added image but it seems all I have is food, guitars and computers??

take it easy and life will be easy