Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 02-02-2012 , 11:22 AM
Subscriber

Getting a plug-in to work

Hi Guys!

I used to have a plug-in for my Maya 2010, however my computer died and fixed again but I had to re-install maya user added image Now I can't seem to load the plug-in into maya!! I've tried following all the instructions and putting the proper scripts in the appropriate folder but is there a step I'm missing?

I'm trying to use Open Collada to export from Maya using .dae format and I don't have that option anymore when trying to export the model user added image

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks Again!
Emms

Emms
# 2 02-02-2012 , 11:33 AM
Lifetime Member
you might have to load the plugin ..in the Windows menu set select Settings /Preferences and then Plug-in Manager.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 3 02-02-2012 , 11:35 AM
Subscriber

you might have to load the plugin ..in the Windows menu set select Settings /Preferences and then Plug-in Manager.

OMG thank you so much that was the bit I was missing!!! LOL thank you thank you!!

Emms