Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 26-06-2003 , 06:13 PM

Originally posted by ereitz
- after they have completed their fill they are fatter and fly slower. that's the time to squash the little f*ckers.

Actually I prefer to destroy those b*tches before they get the fill up. Been sick with Dengue fever twice, so I highly advice to get them before they get you.

On a curious note, I say B*tches because the male won´t actually pinch for blood. It´s only the female since she needs he blood to develop her eggs. Nasty, they kinda resemble our girls, but ours go for our money*. user added image

*Not that I have much really ...

# 17 26-06-2003 , 07:04 PM

On a curious note, I say B*tches because the male won´t actually pinch for blood. It´s only the female since she needs he blood to develop her eggs. Nasty, they kinda resemble our girls, but ours go for our money*.

The only female which are interested in me :p
Poor me... user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 18 26-06-2003 , 10:30 PM
Subscriber
LOL, aahahaha, good stuff k-man.

I think this model is coming along really well! Major potential.. my models all look good at one point, and then take a 180 turn and end up showin polys and creases and aaarrrrg. I gotta learn about nurbs and whatnot user added image. Cya later, great work.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 19 27-06-2003 , 07:03 AM
hey mayaguy_dr !

cool work man!

i liked it a lot!

# 20 30-06-2003 , 09:56 PM
I really like this so far. How are you connecting the legs to the body? I'm doing a spider at the moment and that is one of my major issues. Are you going to rig and animate it aswell?

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 21 01-07-2003 , 12:54 AM
I have said it once, and ill say it again. I HATE MOSQUITOS. I demand you to stop this project at once!!!!!!!! Well, I guess I will live with it. Good job, keep it up.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 22 01-07-2003 , 02:39 AM
Subscriber
Lol, Drknow.. i used to live in winnipeg.. i know your pain. Its pretty bad there, mosquitos like crazy! But a 3d mosquito can't hurt, let it go user added image. lol.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 23 01-07-2003 , 03:43 AM
No. Get it off. Take it away. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 24 01-07-2003 , 04:09 PM
nice start
i would add allot of little hairs on its body
after you texture it