SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Dynamics & Special Effects / Using nCloth with nParticles

Dynamics & Special Effects Maya Particles, nDynamics, Fluids, Rigid Bodies & General VFX

Join the conversation. Reply to post

13-11-2020, 04:52 PM   #1
Bcurless

Using nCloth with nParticles
Hello, I am trying to create a simulation of falling leaves. I can apply nCloth to a poly plane, adjust the settings,
and get a desired result, but I would like to use a particle system like nParticles to generate the poly plane(leaves).
Whenever I instance an nCloth object in nParticles, Maya crashes so I am thinking this is not possible. Any
workaround getting objects to act like nCloth being generated by nParticles? Thanks for any help

James B.

Tags
ncloth , nparticles