Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-05-2003 , 02:59 PM
Subscriber

Tileable texture problem :-O

Ok I have the interior of an office. The floor is nurbs. I want to place a texture jpg of concrete on the floor. Now when I place the texture the image gets stretc______hed from one corner of the room to the other. I want the image to be tilled ie. I want the pattern to be repeated and not placed just once and stretched.
What do I need to do? I have tried differemt figures in the UV coordinate box but nothing really happens. What do I need to do?

# 2 04-05-2003 , 03:14 PM
not sure...try changing the numbers in the repeat UV box in the texture attribute additor

Last edited by ^^TwEeK^^; 04-05-2003 at 03:18 PM.
# 3 04-05-2003 , 03:17 PM
I haven´t textured much. Almost null trully.
However I think this is an issue with the scale of your texture.
Try to find a way to play with the scale of the proyection.

# 4 04-05-2003 , 03:30 PM
Subscriber
Tweak DOH!!!! You are spot on. That is exactly what I was looking for. I have been stressed with lot of work and I was looking for this option in the wrong window. Silly me.

It's funny when I am in Photoshop I try to use the middle mouse button to turn the images around. It never works though
:-) ......maybe Photoshop version 20 :-)

adldesigner- The scale of the texture was ok :-) Scale of my brain cells well that's another topic :-)

grrrr
# 5 04-05-2003 , 03:32 PM
(:

- TwEeK
# 6 04-05-2003 , 04:01 PM
Great work Tweek!