Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-11-2002 , 02:24 PM
yyn

how to texture my patch dragon leg

ok now i have spend lot time to create my patch dragon
but here comes my big problem, how to create good seamless relastic texture of this patch leg model , i mean it is difficult just use maya projection map because it has fingers, i know many big sutdio use patch model but i just can not understand whot they texture the patch surface because there always so many patch could some give me some good advise ?
thank you very much

# 2 20-11-2002 , 03:10 PM
Hi there. Have you tried procedural textures? A 3D Texture would go seamlessly through all the patches. Say, a leather texture for the bump, and a solid fractal with a remap for the color, etc. Hope this helps user added image

# 3 20-11-2002 , 05:46 PM
Supreme Being
welcome to SM yyn.. :p
this is a interesting lookin' dragons leg.. i we see the rest..?

# 4 20-11-2002 , 05:46 PM
Supreme Being
welcome to SM yyn.. :p
this is a interesting lookin' dragons leg.. can we see the rest..?