Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 23-12-2004 , 10:50 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 40

Paint Effects question

I was really amazed by something I never have used before. I don’t even know what it is called. In Maya 3d Paint and Paint Effects, you can select brush textures that paint complete objects like flowers, grass, clouds, etc.

Using these I painted a scene in a few minutes that would have normally have taken me all day.

What are these paint textures called? Can I get them for photoshop? What are they normally used for in image making?

I am probably missing something here, but I don’t see why anyone needs to work hours creating clouds, grass, flowers, etc. for their art work if they can just buy the canned art, ready to go.

Where do you buy them and what are they called?


Posting Rules Forum Rules
You may not post new threads | You may not post replies | You may not post attachments | You may not edit your posts | BB code is On | Smilies are On | [IMG] code is On | HTML code is Off

Similar Threads