Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 11-12-2011 , 04:03 PM

Object 'mia_material_x_qualityMenu' not found.

i need help on this topic. i have been working on a rather big model with lots of textures and after opening the model today, i got this error message "Object 'mia_material_x_qualityMenu' not found."
maya is not able to render the textures and mia materials i put on my model. creating a new mia_material doesn`t work.
dunno what du do.
cheers for your time and help

# 2 11-12-2011 , 04:17 PM
EduSciVis-er
# 3 11-12-2011 , 04:40 PM
yes, mentalray is loaded. if i create now a new mia material i get the message "Connected mia_material_x6.message to mia_material_x6SG1.miShadowShader."
but i still have to put quite some materials on and i really don´t want to connect every single mia shader to the new material manually. is there a faster way or fix?
thanks stwert

# 4 07-10-2022 , 07:42 PM

Maya can’t open my project but no errors occured

Maya can’t open my project but no errors occured, is a heavy file, like 2 Gb and i don’t know how to use it
It charge without an end

Someone have a solution?