Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-07-2011 , 05:10 AM
Lifetime Member

Image Sequence Wont Import

Hey All,

I'm trying to import an image sequence into Maya 2011, but every time I try it says:

// Warning: Texture file D:/My Documents/maya/projects/Apache Helicopter/sourceimages/Fire/Fire (1).png doesn't exist, node file3 //

I know the files are there but it doesn't seem to want to recognize them.

Any suggestions?

-J

# 2 16-07-2011 , 09:02 AM
Subscriber
I know maya dose not like name spaces (eg d:\work 3d\ - would be bad but d:\work3d\ - would be better) so try moving the files/renaming them.

Also unless your image seq is very sort I think the numbering will also have to change from (1) to something more like 001 with out the brackets as Maya will need to 0`s to read the sequence in the right ordered and maybe the reason its throwing up the error.

So try moving the files and rename them from

D:/My Documents/maya/projects/Apache Helicopter/sourceimages/Fire/Fire (1).png

to something like

D:/Helicopter/Fire0001.png

and see if you still get the errors. If that dont work try a different file type.

Hope it helps.

Last edited by tweetytunes; 16-07-2011 at 09:14 AM.